2. Bulgarian and German forces enter Rumania on the Dobrudja frontier.
6. The Bulgarians and Germans capture Turtukai, taking 20,000 Rumanian prisoners.
12. Bulgarians and Germans occupy the Greek port of Kavala.
15. The British, using a new type of armored car, capture positions on the Somme front.
23. German Zeppelins raid England.
26. Combles, on the Somme front, captured by the Allies.
29. Rumanian forces severely defeated in Transylvania.
“Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is – his good, pleasing and perfect will.”
– Romans 12:2