2. Bulgarian and German forces enter Rumania on the Dobrudja frontier.
6. The Bulgarians and Germans capture Turtukai, taking 20,000 Rumanian prisoners.
12. Bulgarians and Germans occupy the Greek port of Kavala.
15. The British, using a new type of armored car, capture positions on the Somme front.
23. German Zeppelins raid England.
26. Combles, on the Somme front, captured by the Allies.
29. Rumanian forces severely defeated in Transylvania.
“The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.”
– Proverbs 18:10