2. Bulgarian and German forces enter Rumania on the Dobrudja frontier.
6. The Bulgarians and Germans capture Turtukai, taking 20,000 Rumanian prisoners.
12. Bulgarians and Germans occupy the Greek port of Kavala.
15. The British, using a new type of armored car, capture positions on the Somme front.
23. German Zeppelins raid England.
26. Combles, on the Somme front, captured by the Allies.
29. Rumanian forces severely defeated in Transylvania.
“Christ was like us in our nature, but not in our blemishes; he had our flesh, but without the least stain of imperfection; he had the likeness of sinful flesh, but there was not any sin in him.”
–Stephen Charnock, Discourses on Christ Crucified