1. The Italians advance east of Gorizia, capturing Bossvica and 5000 prisoners.
6. British liner "Arabia" sunk without warning in the Mediterranean.
7. The French take Ablaincourt and Pressoire.
13. The British advance on the Ancre, taking 3500 prisoners.
18. Austro-Germans in Rumania reach the Wallachian plain.
25. Austro-German forces continue the invasion of Rumania, capturing important towns.
28. The Rumanian capital is removed from Bucharest to Jassy.
The Greek provisional government under Venizelos declares war on Germany and Bulgaria.
“Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.”
– 2 Peter 1:4